OYO Instructor Training // Jun 2020 SF
Jun 13 - Jun 14
purpose, people and planet
We believe in creating a world where people are inspired and fulfilled by their jobs. We are actively working with leaders to expand the metric of success beyond profitability to include social and environmental impact, as well as employee wellbeing.
Become a certified Office Yoga® instructor and become a part of this greater conscious company movement. Expand your mind and skill set while building an meaningful career as a yoga instructor. This training will provide bring you up to date industry changes and provide specialized OYO formats and techniques, based on current research, to bring the most benefits to employees.
“The OYO Instructor Training program was everything I hoped and more. I learned that Office Yoga® is adaptable to almost any professional environment. We received clear instruction for fun and safe sequences. We also tapped into yoga philosophy which forms the basis for yoga. This training is comprehensive, well organized and thoroughly enjoyable. I didn’t want it to end! Now I have a whole new arena in which to expand my practice and the possibilities are endless.”
-April H., OYO Instructor Graduate.
OYO is the #1 corporate yoga company in the United States!
We believe in creating a world of conscious companies- organizations that serve and elevate society. We are looking for instructors who believe in bringing yoga into the workplace and are ready to make an immediate impact!
OYO Instructor Training is a 20-hr weekend format.
This program is based on recent medical research and years of experience. Our sequences and formats have been verified and approved by a licensed physical therapist from Renew Physical Therapy.
- Office Yoga® sequencing and teaching templates
- Ethical Principles for Conscious Business
- Appropriate hands on adjustments for employees
Benefits of teaching office yoga…
- Classes times complement studio hours- you can still teach your studio classes
- Higher pay rates- you can make your investment back in less than one month
- Reach a new demographic- most office yogis are beginners who have never done yoga before
- Stable income- long terms contracts assure a stable income
- Repeat students- you see the same students every week which helps build rapport and depth in their practice
Register today and be a leader in this fast growing industry!