OYO Instructor Training // Oct 2019 Austin
Oct 19 - Oct 20
Become a certified Office Yoga instructor!
Expand your skill set and earn more income as a yoga instructor. This training will provide you with specialized OYO techniques, according to evidence based research, to bring the most benefits to your students.
OYO is the #1 corporate yoga company in the United States!
We believe in creating a world of conscious companies- organizations that serve and elevate society. We are looking for instructors who believe in bringing yoga into the workplace and are ready to make an immediate impact!
OYO Instructor Training is a 20-hr weekend format.
This program is based on recent medical research and years of experience. Our sequences and formats have been verified and approved by a licensed physical therapist from Renew Physical Therapy.
- Office Yoga sequencing and teaching templates
- How to teach in different spaces, formats and situations
- Breathing and meditation for office workers
- How to incorporate yoga philosophy into the work environment
- Appropriate hands on adjustments for employees
Benefits of teaching office yoga…
- Classes times complement studio hours, you can still teach your studio classes
- Higher pay rates– you can make your investment back in only 5 classes
- Reach a new demographic– most office yogis are beginners who have never done yoga before
- Stable income– long terms contracts assure a stable income
- Small group sizes– class sizes are more intimate than a studio setting
- Repeat students– you see the same students every week which helps build rapport and depth in their practice
“The OYO Instructor Training program was everything I hoped and more. I learned that Office Yoga is adaptable to almost any professional environment. We received clear instruction for fun and safe sequences. We also tapped into yoga philosophy which forms the basis for yoga. This training is comprehensive, well organized and thoroughly enjoyable. I didn’t want it to end! Now I have a whole new arena in which to expand my practice and the possibilities are endless.”
-April H., OYO Instructor Graduate.
Register today and be a leader in this fast growing industry!