You agree that by using this website, you are at least 18 years of age, or visiting under the supervision of a parent or guardian, and legally able to enter into a contract.
It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically. We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
1. Fees and Payments.
- 1.1. Fees for Services.
- You agree to pay to Office Yoga any fees for the Service you purchase or use in accordance with the pricing and payment terms presented to you for that Service. Where applicable, you will be billed using the billing method you select. If you have elected to pay the fees by credit card, you represent and warrant that the credit card information you provide is correct and you will promptly notify Office Yoga of any changes to such information. Fees paid by you are non-refundable, except as provided in these Terms or when required by law.
- 1.2. Subscriptions.
- Our Services are billed on a subscription basis (we call these “Subscriptions”). This means that you will be billed in advance on a recurring, periodic basis (each period is called a “billing cycle”). Billing cycles are monthly. Your Subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle unless you cancel auto-renewal by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While we will be sad to see you go, you may cancel auto-renewal on your Subscription at any time, in which case your Subscription will continue until the end of that billing cycle before terminating. You may cancel auto-renewal on your Subscription immediately after the Subscription starts if you do not want it to renew.
- 1.3. Taxes.
- Our prices listed do not include any taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments of any nature such as value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes, accessible by any jurisdiction (collectively, “Taxes”) unless otherwise indicated. You are responsible for paying Taxes associated with your purchase and keeping your billing information up to date.
- (a) United States Sales Tax. If we have a legal obligation to pay or collect sales tax for which you are responsible, we will calculate the sales tax based upon the billing information we have about you and charge you that amount (which, if your billing information is incomplete or inaccurate, may be the highest prevailing rate then in effect), unless you provide us with a valid tax exemption certificate acceptable to the appropriate taxing authority.
- • If you provide us with a tax exemption certificate, you represent and warrant that it accurately reflects your tax status and that you will keep such document current and accurate.
- • If we subsequently determine in our sole discretion that your tax exemption document is valid, we will refund the sales tax collected.
- (b) Non-United States Sales Tax. If applicable, we will charge you VAT, GST or any other sales, consumption or use taxes that arise in connection with your purchases of Office Yoga products unless you provide us with a tax identification number that entitles you to an exemption, a valid tax exemption certificate or other documentary proof issued by an appropriate taxing authority that tax should not be charged. If you are located in a jurisdiction with multiple sales, consumption or use taxes, we may charge you the highest prevailing rate if your billing information is incomplete or inaccurate.
- If you are required by law to withhold any Taxes from your payments to Office Yoga, you must provide Office Yoga with an official tax receipt or other appropriate documentation to support such payments.
- 1.4. Price Changes.
- Office Yoga may change the fees charged to you for the Services at any time, provided that, for Services billed on a subscription basis, the change will become effective only at the end of the then-current billing cycle of your Subscription. Office Yoga will provide you with advance notice of any change in fees.
- 1.5. Products and Services
- The products and services made available on this website are intended for personal use only. You may not assign, transfer, re-market, resell or otherwise dispose of, such products and services without obtaining Office Yoga™’s prior written consent. Office Yoga™ and its suppliers may cancel or modify purchases on the website if it appears that they are the result of fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the purchase contains or has resulted from a mistake or error. Other terms and conditions included on this website, including return and shipping policies, may apply to your purchase and are incorporated by reference herein. We may revise and discontinue products at any time. We reserve the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
- 1.6. Shipping
- Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on our invoice(s). Unless you provide us with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to our acceptance of the order, you are responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except for our franchise taxes and taxes on our net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on our invoice.
- 2.1. Privacy
- In the course of using the Services, you may submit content to Office Yoga (including your personal data and the personal data of others) or third parties may submit content to you through the Services (all of the above will be referred to as your “Content”). We know that by giving us your Content, you are trusting us to treat it appropriately.
- 2.2. Confidentiality.
- Office Yoga will treat your Content as confidential information and only use and disclose it in accordance with these Terms (including the Office Yoga privacy policies). However, your Content is not regarded as confidential information if such Content: (a) is or becomes public (other than through breach of these Terms by Office Yoga); (b) was lawfully known to Office Yoga before receiving it from you; (c) is received by Office Yoga from a third party without knowledge of breach of any obligation owed to you; (d) is shared in the context of your account being migrated to an organization’s Enterprise account, if your account is registered using a work email address within that organization; or (e) was independently developed by Office Yoga without reference to your Content. Office Yoga may disclose your Content when required by law or legal process, but only after Office Yoga, if permitted by law, uses commercially reasonable efforts to notify you to give you the opportunity to challenge the requirement to disclose.
- 2.3. Security.
- Office Yoga has implemented appropriate technical, organizational, and administrative systems, policies, and procedures designed to help ensure the security, integrity, and confidentiality of your Content and to mitigate the risk of unauthorized access to or use of your Content.
- If Office Yoga becomes aware of any unauthorized or unlawful access to, or acquisition, alteration, use, disclosure, or destruction of, personal data related to your account (“Security Incident”), Office Yoga will take reasonable steps to notify you without undue delay, but in any event within 72 hours of becoming aware of the Security Incident. Office Yoga will also reasonably cooperate with you with respect to any investigations relating to a Security Incident with preparing any required notices, and provide any other information reasonably requested by you in relation to any Security Incident, where such information is not already available to you in your account or online through updates provided by Office Yoga.
3. Account Management
- 3.1. Keep Your Details Accurate.
- Office Yoga may occasionally send notices to the email address registered with your account. You must keep your email address and, where applicable, your contact details and payment details associated with your account current and accurate.
- Some services on the website permit or require you to create an account to participate or to secure additional benefits. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration processes (the “Registration Data”). You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph. You also agree to promptly notify us at email@example.com of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to any Site.
4. User Requirements
- 4.1. Legal Status.
- If you are an individual, you may only use the Services if you have the power to form a contract with Office Yoga. If you do not have the power to form a contract, you may not use the Services. If you are not an individual, you warrant that you are validly formed and existing under the laws of your jurisdiction of formation, that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms, and that you have duly authorized your agent to bind you to these Terms.
- 4.2. Minors.
- “Minors” are individuals under the age of 13 (or a higher age as provided in certain countries and territories). None of the Services are intended for use by Minors. If you are a Minor in your place of residence, you may not use the Services. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not a Minor.
- 4.3. Embargoes.
- You may only use the Services if you are not barred under any applicable laws from doing so. If you are located in a country embargoed by United States or other applicable law from receiving the Services, or are on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons List or Entity List, or the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, you are not permitted to purchase any paid Services from Office Yoga. You will ensure that: (a) your end users do not use the Services in violation of any export restriction or embargo by the United States; and (b) you do not provide access to the Services to persons or entities on any of the above lists.
5. Acceptable Uses
- 5.1. Legal Compliance.
- You represent and warrant that you will comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of the Services.
- 5.2. Your Responsibilities.
- You are responsible for your conduct, Content, and communications with others while using the Services. You must comply with the following requirements when using the Services:
- (a) You may not purchase, use, or access the Services for the purpose of building a competitive product or service or for any other competitive purposes.
- (b) You may not misuse our Services by interfering with their normal operation, or attempting to access them using a method other than through the interfaces and instructions that we provide.
- (c) You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any limitations that Office Yoga imposes on your account (such as by opening up a new account to conduct a survey that we have closed for a Terms violation).
- (d) Unless authorized by Office Yoga in writing, you may not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Office Yoga system or network.
- (e) Unless authorized by Office Yoga in writing, you may not use any manual or automated system or software to extract or scrape data from the websites or other interfaces through which we make our Services available.
- (f) Unless permitted by applicable law, you may not deny others access to, or reverse engineer, the Services, or attempt to do so.
- (g) You may not transmit any viruses, malware, or other types of malicious software, or links to such software, through the Services.
- (h) You may not engage in abusive or excessive usage of the Services, which is usage significantly in excess of average usage patterns that adversely affects the speed, responsiveness, stability, availability, or functionality of the Services for other users. Office Yoga will endeavor to notify you of any abusive or excessive usage to provide you with an opportunity to reduce such usage to a level acceptable to Office Yoga.
- (i) You may not use the Services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others, or to commit an unlawful activity.
6. PCI Compliance
- 6.1. Cardholder Data.
- Office Yoga is responsible for the security of Cardholder Data that is collected, transmitted, stored, or processed by us on your behalf. “Cardholder Data” is defined as a cardholder’s primary account number, and where a full unmasked card number is present, any of the cardholder name, expiration date, and/or service code. Office Yoga has developed strict security features to protect Cardholder Data, and as such this data may only be used in anticipated ways and stored in appropriate places. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COLLECTING OR ENTERING CARDHOLDER DATA INTO ANY FORM OR DATA ENTRY FIELDS EXCEPT INTO THOSE FIELDS INTENDED SOLELY FOR THAT PURPOSE (i.e. where Office Yoga explicitly enables such data to be entered into such fields). Appropriate fields are clearly marked with labels such as ‘Card number’ or by having a credit card icon precede them. Similarly, excluding payment forms, you must never collect or enter any “Sensitive Authentication Data”, as defined by the PCI Standards (including CVC or CVV2) into any fields in the Services. You assume all responsibility for any Cardholder Data entered into the Services in violation of these terms.
7. Suspension and Termination of Services
- 7.1. By You.
- You can terminate your Subscription at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Such termination and deletion will result in the deactivation of your account. Terminations are confirmed immediately and you will not be charged again for that Subscription unless you purchase a new one. If you terminate a Subscription in the middle of a billing cycle, you will not receive a refund unless you are terminating these Terms for any of the following reasons: (a) we have materially breached these Terms and failed to cure that breach within 30 days after you have so notified us in writing; (b) a refund is required by law; or (c) we, in our sole discretion, determine a refund is appropriate. For clarity, we will not grant a refund where you have used our Services, collected responses, and/or downloaded your responses unless the termination is due to our material, uncured breach or a refund is required by law.
- 7.2. By Office Yoga.
- Office Yoga may terminate your Subscription at the end of a billing cycle by providing at least 30 days’ prior written notice to you. Office Yoga may terminate your Subscription for any reason by providing at least 90 days’ written notice to you and will provide a pro rata refund for any period of time you did not use in that billing cycle. Office Yoga may suspend performance or terminate your Subscription for any of the following reasons: (a) you have materially breached these Terms and failed to cure that breach within 30 days after Office Yoga has so notified you in writing; or (b) you fail to pay fees for 30 days past the due date. Additionally, Office Yoga may limit, suspend, or terminate the Services to you: (i) if you fail to comply with these Terms, (ii) if you use the Services in a way that causes legal liability to us or disrupts others’ use of the Services; or (iii) if we are investigating suspected misconduct by you. Also, if we limit, suspend, or terminate the Services you receive, depending upon the reason, we will endeavor to give you advance notice and an opportunity to obtain a copy of your Content from that Service. However, there may be time sensitive situations where Office Yoga may decide that we need to take immediate action without notice. Office Yoga will use commercially reasonable efforts to narrow the scope and duration of any limitation or suspension under this Section as is needed to resolve the issue that prompted such action. Office Yoga has no obligation to retain your Content upon termination of the applicable Service.
8. Changes and Updates
- 8.1. Changes to Terms.
- Office Yoga may change these Terms at any time for a variety of reasons, such as to reflect changes in applicable law or updates to Services, and to account for new Services or functionality. The most current version will always be posted on the Office Yoga website. If an amendment is material, as determined in Office Yoga’s sole discretion, Office Yoga will notify you by email. Notice of amendments may also be posted to Office Yoga’s blog or upon your login to your account. Changes will be effective no sooner than the day they are publicly posted. In order for certain changes to become effective, applicable law may require Office Yoga to obtain your consent to such changes, or to provide you with sufficient advance notice of them. If you do not want to agree to any changes made to the terms for a Service, you should stop using that Service, because by continuing to use the Services you indicate your agreement to be bound by the updated terms.
- 8.2. Changes to Services.
- If Office Yoga discontinues a Service, we will give you reasonable advance notice. Office Yoga may remove content from the Services it provides you at any time in our sole discretion, although we will endeavor to notify you before we do that if it materially impacts you and if practicable under the circumstances.
9. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- 9.1. Disclaimers.
- While it is in Office Yoga’s interest to provide you with a great experience when using the Services (and we love to please our customers), there are certain things we do not promise about them. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES AND ANY GUIDANCE OR RECOMMENDATIONS THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND OFFICE YOGA DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE SERVICES.
- 9.2. Exclusion of Certain Liability.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OFFICE YOGA, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, OR (B) LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, REVENUES, OR PROFITS (IN EACH CASE WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND THESE TERMS, AND WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF OFFICE YOGA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- 9.3. Limitation of Liability.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF EACH OF OFFICE YOGA, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND THESE TERMS WILL NOT EXCEED THE LESSER OF: (A) THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO OFFICE YOGA FOR USE OF THE SERVICES AT ISSUE DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY; AND (B) US$200.00.
- 9.4. Consumers.
- We acknowledge that the laws of certain jurisdictions provide legal rights to consumers that may not be overridden by contract or waived by those consumers. If you are such a consumer, nothing in these Terms limits any of those consumer rights.
- 9.5. Indemnification.
- If you are a business, you will indemnify and hold harmless Office Yoga and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from all liabilities, damages, and costs (including settlement costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) (“Indemnification Amounts”) arising out of a third party claim regarding or in connection with your or your end users’ use of the Services or breach of these Terms, to the extent that such liabilities, damages and costs were caused by you or your end users.
- If you are any kind of user, you will indemnify and hold Indemnified Entities harmless from any Indemnification Amounts arising out of a breach of your obligation in Section 1.3 to ensure your tax exemption certificate, if any, accurately reflects your current tax status.
10. Contracting Entity
- 10.1. Who you are contracting with.
- Unless otherwise noted, the Services are provided by, and you are contracting with, Office Yoga LLC. inside of the United States.
- 10.2. Office Yoga LLC.
- For any Service provided by Office Yoga LLC., the following provisions will apply to any terms governing that Service:
- • Contracting Entity. References to “Office Yoga”, “we”, “us”, and “our” are references to Office Yoga LLC., located at 1842 Grove Street, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA.
- • Governing Law. Those terms are governed by the laws of the State of California (without regard to its conflict of laws provisions).
- • Jurisdiction. Except if prohibited by applicable law, each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts located in San Francisco County, California, and the federal courts located in the Northern District of California with respect to the subject matter of those terms.
11. Other Terms
- 11.1. Assignment.
- You may not assign these Terms without Office Yoga’s prior written consent, which may be withheld in Office Yoga’s sole discretion. Office Yoga may assign these Terms at any time without notice to you.
- 11.2. Entire Agreement.
- These Terms (including the Additional Terms) constitute the entire agreement between you and Office Yoga, and they supersede any other prior or contemporaneous agreements, terms and conditions, written or oral concerning its subject matter. Any terms and conditions appearing on a purchase order or similar document issued by you do not apply to the Services, do not override or form a part of these Terms, and are void.
- 11.3. Independent Contractors.
- The relationship between you and Office Yoga is that of independent contractors, and not legal partners, employees, or agents of each other.
- 11.4. Interpretation.
- The use of the terms “includes”, “including”, “such as”, and similar terms, will be deemed not to limit what else might be included.
- 11.5. No Waiver.
- A party’s failure or delay to enforce a provision under these Terms is not a waiver of its right to do so later.
- 11.6. Precedence.
- To the extent any conflict exists, the Additional Terms prevail over this TOU with respect to the Services to which the Additional Terms apply.
- 11.7. Severability.
- If any provision of these Terms is determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be severed and the remainder of terms will remain in full effect.
- 11.8. Third Party Beneficiaries.
- There are no third party beneficiaries to these Terms.
- 11.9. Survival.
12. Terms for Certain Customers and Countries
- 12.1. Language.
- These Terms are prepared and written in English. To the extent that any translated version conflicts with the English version, the English version controls, except where prohibited by applicable law.
- We grant you a limited license to access and use this website for your personal use, and to copy, distribute, and transmit the content of this website only to the extent that such copying, distribution, and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidentally to using the website for your personal use. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, or descriptions; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or data gathering and extraction tools.
- Except as permitted above, this website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Office Yoga™ You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Office Yoga™’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Office Yoga™ Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Office Yoga™.
- We reserve the right to change any information, features and functions of this website without prior notice. We may refuse service, terminate accounts and/or deny access to any or all parts of this website if you engage in any conduct or activities that we determine, in our sole discretion, violate this Agreement, our rights or the rights of any third party. Use of the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is strictly prohibited.
14. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this website.
15. No Medical Advice
- The information contained on this website, or provided at your request, is provided for informational purposes only. While we may offer some products on this website that are classified as food, beverage, or dietary supplements products regulated by the Food and Drug Administration, we do not market or sell such products for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. We do not recommend any particular form of medical treatment or that persons manage their own health problems without the advice of a licensed health care practitioner. Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation or advice from a health care provider. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please promptly call or see your health care practitioner.
16. Title; Risk of Loss
- Title to products passes from us to you on shipment from our facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by us is our responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by you is your responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
17. Forums / Blog / Social Media
- “Forum” means an area, site or feature offered as part of this website that offers the opportunity for users to post content for viewing by one or more website users, including a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, e-mail function (including electronic greeting cards and send-a-friend e-mails). Additionally, “Forum” includes any other website page created by Office Yoga™ on one or more social media pages, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- You acknowledge that Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any content posted to a public Forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
- You agree to use the Forums only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to a particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Forum specifically allows such messages.
Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying a Forum.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Forum.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- The information on this website is provided as presented without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Maryam Sharifzadeh and Office Yoga™ make no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information presented on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant or represent that the information on this website:
- is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or not misleading; or
- will be constantly available, or available at all.
- limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The technology underlying, and the entire contents of the website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilation or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Office Yoga™ and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
21. Typographical Errors
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Office Yoga™ shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Office Yoga™ shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled Office Yoga™ shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing this website. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, and Miscellaneous, shall in all events survive any termination of these Terms and Conditions.